Wednesday, 19 June 2013

2nd day!

The second day was not so excitting as there was hardly anything to do as no clients came just one person with the "PSP" virus. I even got to go home early! But I guess that is normal coming from a small company and you just have to be patient and wait until something happens. I'm sorry that this post is short but I don't have anything to talk about! I'm a day late posting this so I will post in a few hours of today!

2 comments:

  1. Super Seb! Keep up the good work! Don't you have a long lunch break as well? Do you meet up with anyone who is also in Lagoa?
    Miss V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 2 hour lunch break which is really long compared to my colleagues in the class. I don't meet anyone in Lagoa only today I met Jorge and he came to my house. Usually my mom picks me up and brings me home.

    ReplyDelete