Thursday, 20 June 2013
4th day!
The 4th day was again similar to the third but I am now understanding that it is normal coming from a small company. Again I have to be patience and wait for work. What I did today was install some programs like Kaspesrky Anti-virus and installing Windows 7 and XP. I looked at the different components in the computer like the RAM, motherboard, graphics card etc.
I also installed 2 GB of RAM into my computer and I tried different hard drives in my computer!
What I have learnt I can do by myself without anyone being there which a few days ago I needed help! Many times again I ask for work if there isn't anything so if there isn't anything to do then I get bored and I just look at some computer components and ask questions to my colleagues. Tomorrow is my last day and I am hopping that there will be a lot of work so that I can have some more experience if not then I will just ask some questions and besides I am bringing my mom's laptop because her's is really slow. For what I have learnt I will improve my mom's laptop and clean all the dust inside the laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment