Saturday, 22 June 2013

Last day!

Last day was again not so busy so I brought a few things like my mom's laptop and some other stuff to help me entertain myself if I got bored like my computer I brought it again and used it and watched some videos on youtube when there wasn't anything to do. I opened my mom's computer because it was slow and she wanted me to make it faster so I got rid of most of the dust in the computer especially the fan and then put it back together. After that I started her computer and used CCleaner which is a program that cleans your computer of unnecessary files and junk, I found 17 GB of junk that I got rid of. I also looked at some parts of the computers and took some components of the circuit board and a few screws that can come in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment