Monday, 17 June 2013

First day!

My first day at the SMOL computers was an amazing experience. I learnt all kinds of things from installing software to fixing computers! The downside was the waiting, it is normal that computers take a long time to process and do what it needs to do but other than that I had a great time today, i'm looking forward to work tomorrow! The people are very nice and helpful. If you been to SMOL computers then you realize that it is actually quite small! Today I learned to install Windows XP and 7, I have looked at installing RAM and the components inside the computer. I also helped fixing laptops with what is called the "PSP" virus which basically goes to a police website telling you that you have to pay money. I will post tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sebastian it was very nice reading about your work experience on the first day! Miss Denby, Miss Aslaug and Miss Viana

    ReplyDelete